CTC Therapy™ for Weight Loss and
Virtual Gastric Sleeve Programme
- Heal your relationship with food
- Lose weight easily and permanently
- Become your healthiest, fittest, most empowered self
- Reduce health risks associated with obesity
Do you know why your diets in the past have not worked?
It’s because most weight loss programmes are aimed at your mouthfuls, not your mindset.
The combined package of CTC Therapy™ and the Virtual Gastric Sleeve allows you to:
- transform your mindset from 'fat focussed' to 'fit focussed'
- heal your relationship with food and lose weight permanently without feeling deprived
- let go of yoyo dieting, counting calories and diet pills
- release self-sabotaging behaviours and create a new, healthy lifestyle
- reconnect your mind and stomach - recognising and eating only when you are hungry
How does the CTC Therapy™ and Virtual Gastric Sleeve programme work?
Your unconscious mind creates patterns from events (probably at an early age in life) and from those, beliefs and behaviours were created, which now contribute to your unhealthy food-related mindset and weight issues.
These may include -
- the need to eat all the food on the plate, even when you are full
- boredom, comfort or binge eating
- seeing food, eating it; smelling food, wanting it; simply having no control
- associating good times and fun with eating
- self-sabotaging behaviours
- believing weight loss is impossible, or simply too hard
- blaming your genetics, illnesses or other circumstances
This unhealthy programming and its root causes in your unconscious mind are very powerful, and without being freed from them, no diet or weight loss programme can be successful long term.
Your unconscious mind is incredibly powerful and drives your currently unhealthy eating habits. This programme harnesses your mind’s power to produce successful and long term weight-loss results.
CTC therapy™ is a powerful ‘mind re-programming’ process and through proven, therapeutic techniques such as hypnosis, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), EFT (Emotional Freedom Tapping), Reiki and more, the root causes and drivers of your emotional food issues are discovered and healed; and unhealthy beliefs, behaviours and habits associated with food are eliminated.
Your personalised session treats the mind, body and spirit as a whole, providing both an immediate change and lasting transformation.
The Virtual Gastric Sleeve part of this programme mimics the effect of one form of invasive and expensive weight-loss surgery, which reduces the size of the stomach to that of a banana (see diagram following). This results in the feeling of being full and satisfied with much less food more quickly and therefore reduces your portion sizes. You will also automatically make healthy food choices, curb your cravings and want to exercise more.
Why do you want to lose weight?
It may be that you have only a few kilos to lose - ones that have proven to be “too hard” - or that you have an unhealthy relationship with food which can lead to yoyo dieting and perhaps repeated disappointment with yourself.
Alternatively, you may be classified as obese (please note - obesity is not a judgemental term - it simply refers to the medical definition of how much excess weight a person is carrying, which has serious health risks), and obesity hurts.
Obesity hurts your health, your joints, your feelings of self worth, your quality of life, your happiness. Obesity can become your identity.
Being obese greatly increases the risk¹ of:
- diabetes, and the need for insulin injections if this develops
- many forms of heart disease – e.g. coronary artery disease or heart failure (weakening of the heart muscle)
- high blood pressure (thereby increasing the risk of stroke)
- AF (atrial fibrillation), a disturbance of the rhythm of the heart, also associated with causing strokes
- high cholesterol
- osteoarthritis of the knees
- sleep apnoea
And finally - obesity shortens your life.
Many studies in developed countries, including Australia, show that obese people lose years of their lives.²
Many of these health problems are improved by successful weight loss.
What is included in this programme?
This personalised programme is carried out over a minimum of seven weeks, is delivered one on one over Skype and/or in person in Melbourne and includes -
- An Introductory one hour coaching session during which you will receive guidelines and introductory explanations, tips for success, curb the cravings processes and personal record sheets
- A two-and-a-half hour CTC therapy™ session (over Skype or face to face in my Melbourne studio)
- Four further one hour personalised Skype coaching (or face to face) and clinical hypnosis sessions (including extra EFT and NLP if required)
- Follow-up clinical audio hypnoses, sent to you after each session
- Regular personal support and contact with me
The powerful two-and-a-half hour CTC therapy™ session is the key to successful weight loss and sets this programme apart from other virtual gastric sleeve programmes. It sets you free from the root causes of self-limiting beliefs, thought patterns and habits which have contributed to your weight gain, and your inability to lose weight easily.
If your mindset regarding food doesn't change, your sneaky mind will find many tricks to get you back into your old, unhealthy habits.
This comprehensive programme enables you to consciously connect your mind and stomach, ensuring you only eat when you are biologically hungry, that you eat mindfully, and easily recognise when you are full.
It is very successful because it addresses the main cause of your self-destructive eating patterns - which is entirely in the mind!
Throughout this process you will listen to different clinical hypnoses which will embed your positive mindset into your subconscious, which in turn will motivate you and keep you on track. My support for you will be personalised and flexible to ensure your success. Together we will make the first step and free you to move forward forever.
It's your mindset - not your mouthfuls
What is the investment for this therapeutic package?
When paid in full up front, your investment is discounted to just $1200.00 AUD from $1350.00 AUD.
Alternatively, the full amount can be paid in two equal instalments - prior to session one and session three.
Please discuss with Anna if you are suffering genuine financial hardship or are on a healthcare card as a further discount may be considered.
Anna Bidgood is a certified Master CTC™ therapist, Reiki, Hypnosis, EFT, NLP and Virtual Gastric Sleeve practitioner with the Institute of Combined Therapy Cocktail.
How do you know this works?
I’ve done it myself.
Right now, after years of weight fluctuation, diets, and exercise fads I am the healthy weight I wish to be. My problem was my relationship with food: I was a classic “food addict”, with terribly self-limiting and unhealthy eating behaviour. Through studying this programme, I am happy to say I noticed immediate changes in my behaviours regarding food -
- A dramatic reduction in my portion size
- Easily being able to leave uneaten food on my plate
- Listening to my body - understanding whether I really require food, or whether it is something else I need
- An immediate loss of weight
- Automatically and EASILY making healthy food choices
- Lack of cravings for salty, crispy or sweet foods
- Have lost around 6 kgs and have no 'fear of putting this on again'
Kind words from clients
Client 1 - I was always an emotional over-eater and no amount of fad diets (or Weight Watchers’ meetings) helped me to permanently lose weight.
After menopause, I also convinced myself that gaining weight was an inevitability I could do nothing about. I just seemed to settle into my obesity. Then a health crisis jolted me out of my complacency. I was ready to make the commitment to change my unhealthy eating habits, but until I met Anna Bidgood, I wasn’t sure how.
Anna is such a warm and nurturing person, and wants only the best outcome for her clients. Her positivity and her absolute confidence in the programs she offers is contagious. She immediately put me at ease about my decision to take control of my weight - and my life.
Now that I’ve been through the CTC Therapy and Virtual Gastric Sleeve program, I’m making more healthy food choices - and actually enjoy eating less. I’m no longer fearful of feeling hungry. It’s not about depriving myself - I’ve simply learned to look forward to, and appreciate, my smaller, healthier meals.
This program has helped me to let go of past triggers that lead to my overeating, and in my first five weeks, I’ve lost more than seven kilos. Thank you so much, Anna. I’m healthier and happier - and this is just the beginning!
Client 2 - I have been working with Anna Bidgood over the last few months with her Virtual Gastric Sleeve programme. I firstly must say she is my daughter but I haven't had any extra privileges from her! I am 75 years old and as I've always had a problem with my weight you can imagine how many diets I've tried. Some with success but the weight has piled back on and I would end up heavier than I was when I began.
This has been the easiest weight loss ever because it is a real lifestyle change, not a diet and my mind/body connection does really believe I have a very small stomach. If I do happen to eat more than I should, I feel over full...and the size of this meal would still be less, probably much less than the meals I had been eating on a regular basis before.
Now to the good part! I have lost 12 kilos. And if I had to lift 12 kilos in my arms I couldn't do it! That is 4x3 litres of milk! Or 6x2 litres of milk! But I was carrying that with me all the time without being aware of the physical implications for my health.
I'm walking without puffing, my blood pressure is better and I feel more physically capable. I haven't exercised as much as I would have liked as there have been other factors limiting this but I have still lost the weight.
There is more to come off but I feel very confident that I will lose another 6 kilos or so, becoming my perfect weight for my health.
I would absolutely recommend this procedure! If I can do it at my stage in life I think anyone can do the same. Anna has helped me so much and her encouragement from the sidelines which she gives to everyone is enormous support! Thank you Anna!